Discover ancient Greek, Roman and Venetian architecture and their influence moulded perfectly in one of the most beautiful areas in Europe, which proudly markets itself as “Mediterranean as it once was”. From Split to Dubrovnik, cycle on the islands of Brač, Hvar, Korčula and the Pelješac peninsula.
- Spend two evenings in Split, discover beautiful Diocletian palace, once great and important Roman site, with historical sites dating back to 300 A.C.
- Join locals in traditional “konoba” / tavern and enjoy a glass of local “vino” or “pivo”.
- Discover stone quarries, ancient villages and coastal roads of island Brac, UNESCO world heritage site of Stari Grad plain and bike along lavender fields to reach the famous and trendy town of Hvar.
- Ride along Korcula island and experience its natural beauties, monasteries, churches, old fisherman villages, ancient stone architecture and wine cellars.
- Continue biking along peninsula Peljesac, before you reach your final destination; Dubrovnik – the pearl of Adriatic.
Overnight in Split, Hvar and Korcula, the most beautiful Adriatic towns.